2 Nights Accommodation at Dreamtel Hotel or similar
Daily buffet breakfast for 2 person & complimentary for children aged 04 years and below
48 hours Car Rental (Proton Saga or Perodua Myvi)
48小时租车（Proton Saga或Perodua Myvi）
2 hours exclusive KK City Night Cruise with international buffet dinner for 2 person, children is subject to additional charge based on child policy
2小时独家KK City Night Cruise游轮，含2人国际自助晚餐，儿童根据儿童政策可能需要额外收费
Transportation other than car rental
Meals that not included in itinerary
Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks is not include in KK City Night cruise international buffet dinner (It is chargeable)
KK City Night Cruise国际自助晚餐不包含酒精饮料和软饮料 (收费)
Arrived at Kota Kinabalu International Airport (Own Arrangement)
Upon arrival at Airport meet with our representative at arrival hall for car rental pickup
Check-in Dreamtel hotel
Free & Easy Explore Kota Kinabalu 自由行探索哥打京那巴鲁
Sightseeing suggestion: 推荐景点
(Own expenses) (自费)
- Sabah State Museum (A great place to learn about Sabah's diverse peoples, culture and traditions and history)
- Filipino Market (Hunt for local delicacies, seafoods, handicrafts and many more!)
菲律宾市场（寻找当地美食, 海鲜, 手工艺品等等）
- I Love KK (KK's city landmark)
- Signal Hill Observatory Tower (To enjoy a good view of Kota Kinabalu!)
Back to hotel & rest 回到酒店休息
Enjoy breakfast at Dreamtel hotel
Family bonding trip at Kota Kinabalu 开启哥打京那巴鲁家庭联谊之旅
Suggested sightseeing: 推荐景点
(Own expenses) 自费
- Borneo Ant House 婆罗洲蚂蚁屋
- Upside Dow House Sabah 沙巴颠倒屋
- Monsopiad Heritage Village 蒙索毕悦文化村
* Proceed to Sutera Marina Jetty (20 minutes journey from Monsopiad Heritage Village)
7:00PM - 7:15PM: Arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty & step on board (15 minutes earlier prior to departure)
7:00PM -7:15 PM：抵达Sutera Marina码头并搭乘渡轮（出发前15分钟）
7:30PM - 9:30PM: Start cruising
7:30 PM-9:30 PM：开始巡游
- Enjoy your 2 hours exclusive cruise international buffet dinner with panoramic views of KK city together with live band entertainment
- Enjoy the gentle sea breeze
- Enjoy the beautiful city lights and starry skies
9:30PM: Disembark at Sutera Marina Jetty
9:30 PM：在Sutera Marina码头下船
Back to hotel & rest 回到酒店休息
Enjoy breakfast at Dreamtel hotel & check-out
在Dreamtel 酒店享用早餐 & 办理退房手续
Free & Easy 自由闲逛
- Enjoy shopping at Imago Shopping Mall
Proceed to Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Meet our representative and return the car rental
End of trip & home sweet home!
Remarks and Terms and conditions
* All prices are quoted based on 2 person sharing basis.
* Min 2 adults to go. If bringing children 12 years and above, it will bare adult price.
* Price may be difference from the amount shown, depends on selected day of departure, season or availability.
* H.I.S. Travel has the right to change the price at any time without prior notice.
* The accomodation listed are subject to availability. We may substitute with equivalent of those shown.
* Tour itinerary may be changed / deleted subject to the traffic / weather conditions.
* Shall the customers fail to present themselves for this tour (no-show) due to unforeseen circumstances, H.I.S.Travel Malaysia is not liable for any compensation.
* To proceed the booking, you are agreeing to abide to H.I.S Travel's terms of conditions.
* Other terms and conditions apply.
* Check-In / Check-Out Policies
- Check-In: 2:00 PM; Check-Out: 12:00 PM.
- Early check-in or check-out is subject to availability.
- Guests checking in or out before or after the designated periods may be charged an additional fee.
- Child Policy: Breakfast is chargeable for children aged 5 to 12 years; children aged 12 years and below stay complimentary when sharing same room with parents.
* KK City Night Cruise
- Guests must arrive at Sutera Marina Jetty at least 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- Tables and Seats are allocated onboard the cruises, sharing-table basis. Table seating arrangement is based on 3-4 persons per table.
- Request private table is subject to surcharge RM300/table.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed on board, fail to comply will subject to surcharge.
- Illegal activities is strictly prohibited. North Borneo Cruises shall hold no responsibility or liability for any guests.
- All guests are required to behave in a respectful manner to the Cruise Captain and all members of the Crew and Cruise Attendants and other guests.
- Should any passenger display unruly or violent behaviour to anyone onboard North Borneo Cruises, the Operator reserves the right to involve the authorities once reached mainland.
- In any situation regarding the safety of the vessel and its passengers, the Cruise Captain holds full authority to make the final decision.
- Any damages or loss to equipment onboard or the cruise due to negligence or unruly behaviour must be replaced or repaired by the passenger responsible.
- North Borneo Cruises will not be liable for any injury received by passengers that are caused due to negligence or unruly or violent behaviour onboard.
- Children (11 years and below) are to be supervised by an adult at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants is not responsible or liable for them.
- Passengers with disabilities must be accompanied by a career at all times. North Borneo Cruises crew and cruise attendants will take responsible care in bringing them onboard but is not responsible or reliable for their movement while onboard.
- Child Policy: Child rate is applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years old, infant aged 0 - 2 years is complimentary however no seats will allocated for infants.
* Car Rental
- Vehicle rental usage area is within a radius 200km from Kota Kinabalu City Centre. Driving over the radius incur outskirt surcharge of a minimum RM250.00 (per time) and it must be declared at the time of booking.
- Vehicle is to be used within the State of Sabah only.
- Driver must be at least 21 years old and maximum is 65 years old.
- Renter must possess a valid Malaysia driving license or International Driving Permit, with minimum two years of driving experience. Probationary drivers are not permitted ("P" license holders).
- By renting, renter agreed to provide photocopy of driving license and Identification Card or Passport, photocopy of credit card for security purpose to us.
- Only named drivers are allowed to drive the vehicle, fail to comply is subject to penalty.
- Motor insurance only cover for accidental damage to third party property and third party bodily injuries only, personal accident for Drivers and Passengers is not included.
- Renter is responsible to refuel the vehicle to the same amount of fuel level as when originally rented out. A refuelling service charge of RM50.00 will be levied if the vehicle returned with less fuel than originally rented out.
- Parking coupons is required when parking at designated local council parking area within the jurisdiction of Kota Kinabalu City Hall.
- Renter is liable for all parking and traffic summonses and responsible for all the damages caused by renter's negligence.
- Vehicle strictly not allowed pets, smoking, durian, jackfruit, salted fish and other items with pungent smell.
- HIS Travel Malaysia reserve the right to charge customers if car rental company report for any cost of damages found in vehicle.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
* Full payment will be collected upon booking.
* Failure to submit the full payment on time may result in booking cancellation and forfeiture
* All passenger identification information will be needed for booking.
* Package is non-transferable.
* No refund for any unused portion of this package.
Cancellation Policies / No-Show Charges :
* Cancel 07days before arrival - 01 night charges
* Cancel 05days before arrival - Full night charges
* No-show - Full night charges
(KK City Cruise)
* Cancellation within 30 Days of tour - 30% Cancellation fee
* Cancellation within 21 Days of tour - 50% Cancellation fee
* Cancellation wihtin 72 hours or No Show - 100% Cancellation fee
* Cancellation due to Adverse Weather, North Borneo Cruises reserve the right to change Cruise Session to Non-Cruising Package with still providing all inclusions of International Buffet Dinner and live band entertainment. Cancellation due to Safety Reasons, North Borneo Cruises will not responsible for any compensation. However should the tour able to proceed but clients decides to cancel the tour, no refund will be made.
* Cancellation due to Technical Faults, North Borneo Cruises reserves the right to cancel the tour for safety reasons and will offer options to postpone to alternative date or a full refund.
* Postponement of tour only applicable if clients postponed with valid reasons, must inform North Borneo Cruises AT LEAST 7 Days before the Tour Date. The postponed tour date must within 1 month of the original tour date. Should late notifying and the postponed tour date is scheduled more than 1 month away from the original tour date, there will be a Postponement Fee of RM100/head.