2 Nights accommodation at Eco Tree Hotel (Premier Suite w breakfast)
1-Day Malacca Historical Tour
Malacca City (also spelled Melaka) is the capital of the coastal state of Malacca, in southwestern Malaysia. At its center, Jonker Street, Chinatown’s main thoroughfare, is known for antique shops and its night market.
Check in Eco Tree Hotel
Arrive Malacca on own (Best to drive or take express bus)
Check in Eco Tree Hotel (Premier Suite room, honeymoon set up)
Free & Easy
Suggestions for lunch & dinner: Ee Ji Ban Restaurant, Kocik Restaurant
Historical Malacca tour
Breakfast at Hotel
- After breakfast proceed with 1 day tour Historical Malacca by local guide
- Pick up from hotel's lobby at 9:30am
Explore the historic town of Malacca, a key port for trade between the East and the West with influences of
former Asian and European rulers evident throughout this UNISCO World Heritage City. The historical and
cultural significance of top sites including St Paul' Hill, St Paul's Church, the Stadthuys, the fortress A'Famosa
(Porta de Santiago) Cheng Hoon Teng the Malaysia's oldest Chinese Temple and srtoll along Jonker Street
- Tour included with lunch at Malacca's Local Restaurant.
- Jonker Street Market is open on Friday and Saturday only.
Free time on own the rest of the day
- Dinner & Lunch (own expenses)
FREE AND EASY
Breakfast at hotel
Suggestions: Taming Sari Gyro Tower > Dataran Pahlawan Megamall (Shopping)
Check out hotel
Remarks and Terms and conditions
* All prices are quoted based on a per couple sharing basis.
* Price for school holiday / Public holiday based on check in date
* Min 2 adult to go. If you have 1 adult + 1 child, child will bare adult price.
* Price may difference from the amount shown, depends on selected day of departure, season or availability.
* H.I.S. Travel has the right to change the price at any time without prior notice.
* The accomodation listed are subject to availability. We may substitute with equivalent of those shown.
* Tour itinerary may be changed / deleted subject to the traffic / weather conditions
Payment and Cancellation Policy
*Full payment will be collected upon booking (Non-refundable).
*All passenger passport will be needed for booking
*Tour Packages is no transferable to other component only (Ticket, Transfer, Pass) or cancellation of reservation
*No refund for any unused portion of this package or during the tour