Fujiko・F・Fujio, the collaborative name of the manga artists behind the world-famous “Doraemon,” is about 20 minutes from Shinjuku.
This museum is fully reserved by date.
- Admission time is 4 times a day at 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00.
Reservation change notes
- Tickets issued once cannot be refunded.
- Reservation details will be changed on the same day and time within one month from the reservation date.
- You may not be able to change to your desired admission times.
Visitors must enter the museum no later than half an hour within the reservation time schedule.
- Booking Period: NOW – 20 Feb 2020
- Travel Period: NOW – 29 Feb 2020
- Blackout Date: Every Tuesday & 30th Dec 2019 ～ 3rd Jan 2020.
- Adult (18 & above): RM128/pax
- Junior (12-17 years old): RM108/pax
- Child (4-11 years old): RM78/pax
*Promo not valid for child price
- Round-trip tram ticket (Shinjuku Station – Noborito Station – Shinjuku Station, running by Odakyu Line)
- Entrance Ticket of Museum
- Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku West
- 1-1-4 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (Odakyu Line Shinjuku Station)
As a Doraemon Fan, you shouldn’t miss the Fujiko · F · Fujio Museum, it is also known as Doraemon Museum! Fujiko · F · Fujio was the creator of Doraemon, an influential series about a robotic cat from the 22nd century who travels back in time to be friend with a group of kids.
Doraemon has been around for decades and remains extremely popular today. The museum has a pretty extensive collection of Fujiko · F · Fujio’s work, including the original artwork from Doraemon.
You can take pictures with the life-size statues of the characters, which can be found around the museum. Take a rest at the café to enjoy the Doraemon-themed dishes, and don’t forget to shop for the souvenirs!
All price rates shown are in Japanese Yen (¥) and your transaction will be settled based on current exchange rate for Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). H.I.S. Travel reserve the rights to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture
Opening Days / hours:
10:00 – 18:00
(opening hours may vary depending seasons and days)
10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00
Note: Visitors must enter the museum no later than half an hour within the reservation time schedule.
Every Tuesday (except certain period), Year-end and New Year Holidays
Adult (ages 18 and above):
Child (ages 12-18):
Child (ages 4-11):
Child (ages below 3):