Step 2: Open the installed app
Log in using the Email and Password below
Step 3: Tap the App and you’re ready to go!
Tap the app “MONO System” on the favorites page
Now lets proceed to how can you insert data into this App easily by using spreadsheet.
Step 1: How to add your product lists to the app?
Open Data Input for General Client, click “Product List”
1. Key in your product name
2. Key in your selling price in number only (no need to type RM)
3. Key in your cost – this is optional (if you would like to have a profit calculation as well)
Step 2: How to add your stock quantity info?
1. Open Open Data Input for General Client, click “Inventory Stock In/Out
2. Double click the date empty box, choose the date the stock is added
3. Stock in means that new stock has been added, while stock out means that old stock has been removed out (e.g. due to expiry date etc.)
Step 5: How to use your App?
1. Choose your Sales Name
2. Choose your item, and quantity (if quantity is more than one)
3. A new empty box will appear once the item name is filled
4. Choose customer’s payment method
5. Click submit
2) The Stock Left number will be reduced by the quantity sold automatically
In A4 size format
Do not change the sheet name, or the system will not work
Let us know if you would like to do any custom change 🙂
Feel free to send your questions and request by replying to our invitation email or send an email to: email@example.com
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox