You can use the JR Kansai Hiroshima Area Pass for unlimited travel on designated train and bus lines (including shinkansen and limited express trains) in the Kansai Region and along the Sanyo Coast as far as Hiroshima for 5 consecutive days.
Kansai-Hiroshima Area pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
Valid trains are below;
- Bullet Train “SANYO SHINKANSEN” (Shin-Osaka⇔Hiroshima) (available for the
reserved seats ticket)
- The pass can be used for the “Hello Kitty Shinkansen”
- Express Trains (HARUKA, KUROSHIO, THUNDERBIRD, KOUNOTORI, SUPER HAKUTO (Kyoto⇔Kamigori), etc.) (available for the reserved seat ticket)
- A separate fare is required for traveling on SUPER HAKUTO (Kamigori⇔Tottori) and SUPER INABA (Kamigori⇔Tottori)
- Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
- The pass is only valid on WEST JAPAN JR BUS buses within the valid area. The pass cannot be used on expressway buses.
These trains below cannot be used
- Bullet Train “SANYO SHINKANSEN” (Hiroshima⇔Hakata)
- Bullet Train “TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN” (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- Bullet Train “KYUSYU SHINKANSEN” (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)
The Special Rapid “A Seat” paid seating Service
※ Individual customers are prohibited from purchasing or exchanging more than one ticket for the same use period.