- In the event that you have missed your flight or the flight is delayed or cancelled, you must notify us
immediately by calling our Emergency number as soon as possible, as last-minute changes, especially for
shared service, are difficult.
- Maximum waiting time for the driver:
- Airport transfer (International flight) – 90 minutes after actual landing time
- Airport transfer (Domestic flight) – 60 minutes after actual landing time
- Train station transfer – 15 minutes after the arrival of the train
- Theme park and hotel transfers – No waiting time. Driver will not be able to wait at all and will need
to leave immediately. Please be prepared and wait at the Meeting Point 10 minutes before pick-up
- Please ensure that the driver is from our company before boarding any vehicle. Please check by requesting
the driver to confirm your name and destination, i.e., hotel. We are not responsible if you board the wrong
- Do not give any instructions to change location or pick-up time with the driver and also not to place any
onward booking with them. The driver is unable to relay messages to us.
- Each passenger may carry only one piece of checked-in baggage and one piece of hand carry. For shuttle and
shared transfers, we DO NOT accept additional baggage without pre-booking. Please declare any additional
baggage as a separate arrangement has to be made, and additional charges will be incurred.