RM90 applicable for Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays & Malaysian School Holidays.
Chinese New Year : 12th – 16th February 2021
School Holidays dates - TBA
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday : 11am - 6pm
Saturday, Sunday, School & Public Holidays : 10am-6pm
Lost World Hot Springs Night Park : 6pm-11pm
Hot Springs Crystals Spa Treatment : 12noon-11pm
Closed on Tuesdays for maintenance purposes, except during school/public holidays.
> Lost World Hot Springs Night Park open daily."
# Child denoted those above 90cm in height and below 12 yrs old (proof of age required)
# Senior Citizen denoted those from 60 yrs and above is eligible to enjoy Child Rates (proof of age required)
# FREE admission for children below 80cm in height. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the park.
* The above offer is applicable for New Bookings only. Room is subject to availability upon confirmation.
• All rates quoted are not subjected to 6% Sales & Service Tax (SST).
• In accordance with the Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan (PENJANA) announced by the Government of
Malaysia on 5 June 2020, any bookings with stay dates between 1 March 2020 to 30 June 2021 will be
exempted from a 6% Sales & Service Tax. This exemption is also applicable for all other services provided
by the hotel (excluding third party services).
• Taxes, levies or charges are subject to change in accordance with Malaysian Government legislation.
• The rates are applicable to individual leisure travellers up to a maximum of 9 rooms arriving on or staying
through the same day.
• The hotel reserves the right to adjust rates, in the event of tax alteration and service charge amendments by
* E-load Wristband : Lost World of Tambun is using a system known as the E-load system. The E-load Wristband is a cashless purchase system which acts as an "E-wallet". Once loaded, the wristband can be used by customers to purchase any items around the park with ease of mind. The E-wallet can be loaded with a minimum of RM10, up to a maximum of RM500. Unused balance can be refunded on the same day by 11pm.
* Single-entry Policy: Re-entry to the park is NOT ALLOWED and all park visitors wristband tags will be removed upon exit.
1. Full payment is required upon confirmation & non-refundable
1. In the event of no-show for whatever reasons, HIS Malaysia is entitled to the full payment of the duration of the package
2. Full payment will be converted to cancellation charge should there be any cancellation.
3. Any amendment or postponement of arrival date after full payment will not be entertained.