Passengers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following conditions. The organizer shall be known as “ The Company ” in the conditions below.
1. All reservations are subject to the applicable fare and seats availability.
2. All tickets purchased on The Company are issued as Electronic Ticket Receipt (E-Ticket).
3. Once booking is confirmed, any refund or cancellation of ticket is subject to the applicable terms of the airline. In addition, a cancellation fee of RM100 per ticket will be imposed by The Company.
4. Tickets are non-transferable. Once ticket is issued, airlines do not allow passengers to assign tickets to other people or change name on tickets.
5. Where permitted, extension of airline ticket validity is subject to fare conditions and applicable surcharges. Please consult our sales advocates.
6. Changes on route(s) are not allowed.
7. The E-Ticket issued is a special ticket restricted to the airline purchased and it is non-negotiable and non re-issuable. Alteration on the routing or change of date by passenger is solely at his / her own risk. The Company shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
8. Please refer to airline fare rules and restrictions for your tickets. Non-refundable tickets cannot be returned for refund.
9. Flight Timing and Schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subject to change at the insistence of the Aviation or Government Authorities for the passenger’s safety, security and other reasons. Neither The Company nor the Carrier concern will accept liability for reasons of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control.
10. The Company act only as agent. E-Tickets issued subject to those terms and conditions under which the Airlines Carrier have provided.
11. No refunds or claim for compensation will be entertained due to deportation or refusal of entry of Passenger by Immigration Authorities for possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes which are considered as subversive by the local and foreign government concerned.
12. All passengers are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents and visas and travel requirements of countries to be flown from, into or through which you transit.
13. Tickets must be used in chronological order, and passengers must complete all segments of their journey. If the passengers do not used any of the segments, the rest of the segment will be auto cancelled by airline and no refund value for unused ticket.
14. The Company reserves the right to make changes / refund due to technical errors and price variations which beyond our control.
15. Open-jaw ticket consists of two single journeys. Even when booking made is together. In the event of cancellations, amendments, flight retime, each airline’s own terms will be applied.
16. The minimum time required for connections during stopovers are control by airlines. If a flight segment is delayed in the event of transit booking, the airlines are obliged to assist the passengers to reach the final destination.
17. If separate tickets are booked, the airlines will not responsible for any flight delayed / missed connections. Hence, passengers are to advise to check the connection time whether is sufficient upon reservation.
1. The hotels listed are subject to availability. The Company may substitute with hotel equivalent of those shown.
2. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change.
3. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with our cancellation policy or not be entitled to any repayment of any (pre)paid amount.
4. If you have a late or delayed arrival on the check-in date or only arrive the next day, please communicate this (timely / promptly) with us to avoid cancellation of your reservation or room or charge of the no-show fee. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of your delayed arrival or any cancellation or no show.
5. Cancellation of reservation occurring less than 7 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) of your check-in date will be subject to a charge of one room night + prevailing taxes, unless otherwise stated in the E-mail Confirmation Advice dispatched to you; and reservation (s) for subsequent nights will be automatically cancelled for no show. Guaranteed bookings are subject to one-night charge or full stay charge where applicable and wherein stated in the Email Confirmation Advice dispatched to you.
6. NO SHOW will incur 100% charge. No refund for unutilised nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out.
7. Changes of name (s) are not allowed once reservation (s) has been confirmed. You have to cancel and make a fresh reservation based on prevailing rates.
8. The Company disclaims any liability or responsibility for any communication with the hotel. The Company cannot guarantee that any request or communication (e.g. complaint) will be (duly and timely) received/read by, complied with, executed or accepted by the hotel.
1. Force Majeure: The Company does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war riot or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disaster, fires, sickness, weather conditions, airport regulations, temporary, technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown of transport or any facilities beyond the reasonable control of the company.
2. The Company reserves the right to alter itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel reservations etc. If it is necessary or in the case of force majeure, The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the date of departure for any reasons, including insufficient number of participants (eg. minimum 15 paying adults). Should this happen, that entire payment shall be refunded without further obligations on the part of The Company.
3. No tour leaders / guides or other employees or agents of The Company are authorized to commit The Company to any liability whatsoever and The Company will not be bound by any statement unless in writing and signed by a management executive of The Company.
1. No changes allow and cancellation of reservation occurring 46 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) prior to tour commencement will be subject to a charge of RM500 or more.
2. No changes allow and cancellation of reservation occurring 45 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) prior to tour commencement will be subject to 100% of ground arrangement charge.
3. Last minute booking (5 days prior to departure) that is confirmed and subsequently cancelled, will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
Charges for Peak, Festive or Holiday Season
1. Cancellation of reservation occurring 46 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) prior to tour commencement will be subject to 100% of ground arrangement charge.
2. Cancellation of reservation for 5-star hotel – occurring less than 45 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) prior to tour commencement will be subject to per night room rate charge.
Optional tours are arranged at the customer’s request and confirmed with their consent. The Company is only acting as an agent for the service suppliers; and does not accept any responsibility for said optional tour(s).
Extension of Hotel Stay & Transfer Out Service
1. Extension of stay / deviation may be permitted at the end of the tour, subject to validity and restrictions of air ticket, seat confirmation and availability of hotel prior to the commencement of tour. It is the passenger’s responsibility to hold firm confirmation for their return flight. When extension of stay / deviation cannot be confirmed three weeks prior to the group’s departure date, the passenger is deemed to be taking the original tour schedule. In the event that the original arrangement has been changed by The Company during the process, any extra cost will be borne by the passenger.
2. Extension of stay / deviation will be at the passenger’s own expense and transfer to airport will not be provided. Alteration on the routing or date of travel is at the passenger’s own risk. No refund will be made to such a person for unused air tickets or for any meals and sightseeing tours or accommodation not used in part or full.
3. The air ticket issued is a special ticket, restricted to a specific airline only. It is non-negotiable, non-endorsable, non-reissuable, non-refundable and non-reroutable.
Strongly recommended with respect to such areas as trip cancellation, personal baggage, personal accident, injury and illness. Under no circumstance is The Company to be construed as a carrier under contract for safe carriage of the passenger or her / his baggage and belongings. Our staff will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
Complaints / Claims
1. Any complaint or claim must be made in writing and received within two weeks after services have been rendered. No responsibility is accepted in respect of any claim or complaint not so made.