Even if you are not a Hollywood movie fan, you must visit this theme park at least once. Universal Studios Japan, a theme park with a collection of world-class entertainment for all ages to enjoy.
Come experience a world full of wonder and surprise in a variety of areas each with their own unique concept. You can walk down the Hollywood Boulevard with its movie studios and you might encounter popular characters while walking around the theme park!
From thrilling rides and shows themed on blockbuster Hollywood movies to seasonal events, Universal Studios Japan has the world’s best entertainment to delight adults and children and make you feel as you are in a dream!
Information of temporary closed attractions
|Closed attractions||Duration of temporary closure|
|Animation Celebration®||Jun. 1st, 2016 - Mar. 31st, 2018|
|Hollywood Dream -The Ride -Backdrop-||Jan. 12th, 2018 - Feb. 23rd, 2018|
|Hollywood Dream –The Ride||Jan. 26th, 2018 - Feb. 1st, 2018|
|Elmo's Go-Go Skateboard||Feb. 5th, 2018 - Feb. 23rd, 2018|
|Jurassic Park – The Ride®||Feb. 13th, 2018 - Feb. 23rd, 2018|
|JAWS®||Feb. 26th, 2018 - Mar. 7th, 2018|
|The Flying Snoopy||Feb. 26th, 2018 - Mar. 2nd, 2018|
* Schedule may subject to change without prior notice
– USJ will sell “Universal Express® Pass” as the regular price during the above maintenance.
– USJ offer the alternative attraction except the following attractions, in case of designated Universal Express® Pass attraction closed due to maintenance.
* Not available:
● Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
● Flight of the Hippogriff™
● Hollywood Dream -The Ride – Backdrop-
* About designated Universal Express® Pass attraction, please check USJ official website (http://www.usj.co.jp/).
All price rates shown are in Japanese Yen (¥) and your transaction will be settled based on current exchange rate for Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). H.I.S. Travel reserve the rights to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.